Monday, September 25, 2023

Marine Boy 4th Edition

 

Back to where it all started... I am going to do a new edition of Marine Boy, like the very first one.  It will ONLY be Marine Boy.  It has been updated since even the last edition two years ago.  This time will be in color, though, and have some more information about the show.  Toy-Ventures has an issue about Marine Boy and the wide variety of merchandise that was available in both the US and Japan.  There was even a coloring book here in the US.  I have also corrected a few typos here and there.

I am going to try to get a translation of the Japanese song lyrics as well.  I tried to find them, but alas, there were none available online.  I will ask my expert on such things.  I hope it will be issue #60, making 30 issues since the last edition.  That is my plan, anyway!

No comments: