Thursday, December 14, 2023

Mystery, Inc in Xenorama (next year)

 

I have written about this magnificent series already, but am working on an issue dedicated to the series.  It has been fun so far, and I am also looking forward to watching the series for the third time. I am sure I will see even more fun stuff I have missed before.  I hope I remember to take notes as well, though the wiki pages on the series have tons of things in them.  But I want to be able to read them if and when I want to, rather than googling the info.  Sue me, I am old school.  Or just old, take your pick.

I have included a few extra episodes as well, since they seem to me to be part of this series.  Also, I want to talk more about the Hex Girls.  I think there is a set of Scooby movies out on DVD that have their appearances, so I may even talk about those movies.  Also, color issues have to be at least 72 pages.

No comments: