Friday, April 22, 2022

Spider-Man and Daredevil

 

After watching the "Man without Fear" two part episode of the 90s Spider-Man cartoon, I want that live action Spider-Man/Daredevil team up movie even more now.  The MCU has all the pieces they need.  Think about it.  They have the Kingpin there already, so all the pieces are ready to go.  Matt would be able to tell that Peter is Spider-Man the first time he meets them both (same heartbeat, etc).  It would be such a great buddy movie.  Or series.  I don't care, it just needs to be done.

This Matt is super buff, though everyone was back in those 90s.  I am still so impressed by this cartoon series.  It is really good.  I watched a lot of it back then, but I don't remember most of the episodes, except the very last one.  I always thought the Marvel cartoons were not nearly as good as the DC ones, but I am starting to rethink this idea.  This series is SO good.  I am looking forward to re-watching the X-Men, and possibly the other ones (Iron Man and the FF) from the same time period.

No comments: