Thursday, April 28, 2022

Moon Knight 05- Asylum

 

All this makes me love Taweret.  I had never heard of her before this show.  My knowledge of Egyptian deities is somewhat lacking.  Anyway, this episode explores much more of of Marc and Stephen's background.  Some of it is disturbing, which is not surprising, considering the mental state of Marc.  There is more action, but only one slight showing of the actual superhero in costume.  It was during the origin sequence, so it was kind of cool.  But Tawaret is the real star here.I am sure there will be a few more twists and turns in the final episode, but this did keep me intrigued the whole time.  I still wonder where all these deities are going to fit in, especially when the Eternals are wandering around here and there.   Still, I am ready for next week's episode.

No comments: