Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Dinosaur Toys circa early 70s

 

These are some Marx dinosaur toys from my collection.  In fact, they are the only ones I have left now.  I had a lot more, but time and distance from them cause much of my collection to disappear.  Some of these figures have dog bites on them.  They have been well played with and well loved.  These are what I consider my dinosaurs.  I would love to get a full set of them, but that is not really high on my list of "must haves" at this point in time.  They will be featured in a future of Xenorama at some point in time.  I am glad I got that Prehistoric Play Sets book, so I could find the set I actually owned.

Dinosaurs really do make everything better.  I am glad I was able to choke down that terrible cereal to get most of these figures.  Many of the actual set parts made appearances in several of my 8mm home movies as well.  They looked pretty good.

No comments: