Sunday, September 18, 2022

An Executive decision

 

By order of the most evil Emperor Guillotine, Xenorama #43 will be published before Xenorama #42. There are a few more articles I am waiting on for the official 30th anniversary issue, so there may be a few more issues done.  I could renumber the issues, but dang it, I want issue #42 to be the special issue.  It is the answer to life, the universe and everything.  That makes it seem special to me and I hope all the readers will think so as well.

I also have several more issues nearly complete, and I want to get them out as well.  This one will be the handy dandy issue dedicated to Giant Robo, and I have Ultraman and Spider-Man issues almost finished.  We are approaching issue #50 as well, which will be another milestone.  There are only three more months to get the 30th anniversary issue published, so that will happen.  Stay tuned!

No comments: