Thursday, September 15, 2022

Voyage Into Space Blu Ray review

 

How on Earth is this movie available on Blu Ray?  And how did I not know about it?  It was released by Scorpion Releasing and is available from Roninflix.com, amongst other places.  The back says it is from a brand-new 2019 master, and it does indeed look amazing.  I had often wondered why some enterprising fan didn't stitch together a version of the movie from the nice DVD set.  This disc looks it came from a new transfer, and it is better looking than the DVD set.  

The amazing August Ragone wrote the blurb on the back cover.  I had kind of hoped he did a commentary track for the movie, but if he did, it is hidden.  I have only seen about five minutes of the movie so far, but it has never looked better.  The only extras I saw were trailers from other movies.   It is still worth the price though.



No comments: