Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Xenorama #43 cover

 

While Xenorama #42, the 30th anniversary issue is nearing completion, we are hard at work for the next five or so issues.  Spider-Man, an issue about musicals, an issue about really cool toys and more are all lined up.  When Xenorama relaunched in July of 2013 I did not know how things would go, but that was issue 15.  In less than 10 years we have published over twenty more issues.  I still find it amazing and I love writing more all the time.  I also love that I get to watch movies and shows and call it "research" as well.This is a handy dandy guide to the incredible series Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot.  It is a short issue, and doesn't cover the cartoon series at all (I never cared for it).  I have a few of these sorts of issues planned for the next year or so.  This one came together really easily.  Stay tuned!

No comments: