Monday, September 12, 2022

Samurai Jack (again)

 

I started watching this show in 2013.  I think I got through two seasons before I left whatever service had the show.  I didn't even realize the series hadn't finished until 2017.  I got the full series on Blu Ray a while back, and finally started over.  I don't remember any of this first episode, though, so it really will be like watching a new series again.  I remember the gist of the plot, at least, and the two main characters.  I also remember a few of the plots, but not much overall.  

I knew there were some homage to other shows and movies, but watching this first episode again made me realize just how many of these are in the first twenty minutes.  I expect this will happen a lot in the first season.  It is OK with me, though.  I am looking forward to seeing the whole series.

No comments: