Monday, October 2, 2023

Marine Boy/Xenorama 60

 

It was never my intent, but I have kind of turned writing about Marine Boy into a cottage industry.

The fantastic fourth edition should hopefully be on sale in the next day or two.  This time it is in the same format that long out of print first edition was, and it is also in color.  And it has more information in it!  I even gave a translation the old college try.  However, if I am really off base, feel free to let me know and I will make changes.  I was kind of surprised at how many words I actually recognized, though.

About two and a half years ago I published issue #30, which was the third edition of Marine Boy.  I had hoped that would be the last one, but it was filled with extras that I thought were needed at the time.  I have since changed my mind.  This issue is JUST about Marine Boy.

No comments: