Monday, November 1, 2021

ha! Kaida the Destroyer

Yesterday, while doing whatever it was I was doing in the office, probably writing the next issue of Xenorama, I heard a crash.  Then saw a bit of black lightning zoom into the office,  I got up and looked into the living room, and there was a mess.  This is after I picked up all the pictures and everything Kaida, the polydactyl princess had knocked onto the floor.  There had been a runner on that divider, though it ended up on the floor with nine pictures (out of a possible twelve) and several candles as well as one potted plant.  That is the dirt that is on the ground. 
What is even more amazing is that only the large vase there was broken,  Kaida was scared out of her wits, but recovered pretty quickly, as cats are wont to do.  She's pretty cute, though I have started calling her Kaida the Destroyer.  Perhaps I should change her name to Hakaida?  She certainly has the markings for it.  Ore no wawa... Hakaida!

No comments: