Thursday, April 6, 2023

Samurai Jack season 3

I am now halfway through Season 3 of this great show- yes, my opinion has changed,  Ten years ago I liked the show, and now I think it is one of the best cartoons of the last twenty years. 

This season has Jack still searching for time tunnels, portals or magical gems to get him back to his past.  He has many challenges, including non-helpful friends and tons of bounty hunters on his trail.  Aku has put a lot of money on getting Jack killed,  He has run into cranky wizards, cowboys, greasers, zombies and more.  Still he battles on.

I had only watched about four episodes ten years ago, so I am now in unseen territory.  There are clues that Jack will be successful in his quest, but still has more training or learning or something to do before that happens.  I like that not every episode is about Aku, and some things just happen to Jack.

I am trying not to binge watch.  It isn't easy.
 

No comments: