Saturday, April 8, 2023

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur 02- The Burough Bully

Lunella and Devil discover the perils of social media.  A troll is trolling her as Moon Girl (I mean, who doesn't know how to deal with trolls by now, though?) and even gets under Devil's thick hide.  Turns out it was some dumb kid who got possessed by a symbiote (boy, do I hate those things now) called #SYPHØN8TR, which feeds off jealousy and bad emotions or some dumb stuff like that.  Lunella uses her brains to figure it out, and hopefully all ends well, though the symbiote slimes off into the water and gets away.  The Moon Girl social media sites are saved!

I am on superhero fatigue.  I cannot keep up, nor do I even want to these days.  Which is something I never thought I would say, and yet, here we are.  This is a fun series that makes me laugh, but I keep forgetting to watch it.  

How many symbiotes are in the Marvel Universe?  Jebus.  I did like seeing Davros in here, though.  I would like to see Moon Boy and more dinosaurs in the show, though.

No comments: