Monday, September 20, 2021

Xenorama #34

Go! Go! Let's go! It's the Kamen Rider issue!  This is the proto-cover I'm working on, so it will be slightly different, but I wanted to get started on it.  It will feature the most of the original Rider Series (Sky Rider is the lone holdout, as no one has subtitled the series as of this writing).  I included several of the newer ones, including Ryuki, Hibiki, Decade and Double.  This issue has been over two years in the making, since that original series has so many episodes, plus two movies and a few interesting spinoffs.  These include many of the Taiwanese movies made from the Rider movies, and even their German versions.

I was going to include more shows, but it was getting unwieldy and I figured there could always be another Rider issue.  This also happened with the Super Sentai issue that is nearly done- I had way too many series to fit in there and have adjusted accordingly.  The dinosaur park issue is almost finished as well.  It's gonna be a fun couple months!

No comments: