Thursday, September 16, 2021

6. What if Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark


This show is starting to lose me now.  Killmonger wasn't even a thought back in the first MCU movie, and they just plop him down into Iron Man's origin because they can.  And like the last episode, they don't have a proper wrap up, more like "well, things will get better, trust us".  I think four of these six episodes have now ended like this.  And I know all of these episodes have to be different, but damn, do they have to kill every hero they possibly can?  And it's nice to see Pepper Potts take a bigger role in this, and I would be she becomes the Iron Woman (I really want to call her the Iron Maiden, since Rusty had red hair as well) in the future of this world.

Shuri is always fun, but in this cartoon she looks like she is about 12 years old.  I really enjoy this character, though.  I will keep watching this series, but really, I'm over the dark and gritty 80s episodes they seem to think we want to see.  And what about all the other heroes slowly showing up?  I probably am overthinking this, right?

No comments: