Saturday, March 6, 2021

WandaVision 9- Series Finale

 

 Wanda and Vision have to battle their counterparts, while SWORD makes it's play.  We get most of the questions answered, though I really wanted him to be the X-men Pietro.  The battles rage through the town, as well as the hearts of our heroes.  In the end, Wanda has to make a dreadful decision.  How does one actually choose between happiness and what is right?

I was kind of dreading this episode.  I knew what was mostly going to happen, but still didn't want to see it.  I was pretty successful in avoiding spoilers and fan speculation about the entire show.  That's not an easy thing to do these days.  It was the final episode.    And boy, what a finale it was! I was left happy, even if I didn't get the ending I would have liked.

However, the White Vision is still out there, and should have most of his memories back.  There were lots of little nods to the comic books, and even the Sorcerer Supreme got mentioned.  The Darkhold finally made it proper appearance in the MCU.  Apparently true magic is going to be something now, no more of the "advanced science" stuff.  

I want to watch the series again, but it might be a while  Not only androids can cry, you know.

No comments: