Tuesday, May 24, 2022

gigantor press

This is some cool stuff.  I love seeing these sort of press kit items, since they are rather rare these days.  I would love to get some of them, for some reason,  I wouldn't even cut them up or use them.  I have a few reproductions and a couple real ones here and there, but I actually don't know where they are these days.  In a storage bin, I reckon.  They are from movies, rather than television shows.  I think these are just fun to look at, and wouldn't mind owning reproductions of them.  That will probably never happen now, though.

I would love to see some of the press kits for the rarer shows, like The Amazing 3, Prince Planet or Johnny Cypher.  They have to be out there, right?  Some of the Gigantor ones are reproduced in the episode guide that Antarctic Press published in 2000.  Exactly when the series took place!  I have several Gigantor items in my collection, some I am not even sure where they came from originally.  I have known about the robot for most of my life, so it is fitting.

No comments: