Thursday, May 19, 2022

new Spider-Man toy from Japan!

 

I came across this article talking about new action figures dolls the other day.  I rarely buy these toys, but I kind of want one of Takuya Yamashiro/Spider-Man, even though I have this one already.  I also need to take a better picture of this current one.  It came from the Japanese DVD release of the series several years ago.  I purchased it from eBay, as the owner of the set must not have wanted it.  It really looks exactly like the character.  I am sure Hasbro is releasing this new one due to the fact that Takuya (and most likely Leopardon) are going to show up in the next GC animated movie about 1243 Spiders.  Which is tops in my book!  This is the next movie- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse. which will be followed by a part 2 the following year.  

My hope is we will finally get a legit home release of the series (plus the movie).  It is available in several markets, but of course, those are not legal.  I only like the series, but I could not resist buying it. I mean, it is Spidey, after all.  Which reminds me, I need to get some new stuff. 

No comments: