Saturday, May 28, 2022

hey! two kids with comics!

I am about four years old in this picture, or maybe just turned five.  That is my younger brother looking rather surprised at having his picture taken.  I am pretty sure there is an Aquaman comic book in the picture, and I still have several of those Whitman Big Little Books in my collection.  I think most of the comics have disintegrated by now though.  It sure would be interesting to know what issues they were though.  I am sure every one of them featured superheroes of some sort, though.  Now, the coloring books were probably a good mix of things, but there were probably some superheroes in there as well.

The car models were something my father liked.  I was never good at putting models together, even the monster and dinosaurs I had.  And cars?  Not one of those is the Batmobile.  I would love to know what those coloring books were as well.  I remember having a Space Ghost coloring book, as well as Samson and Goliath.  I still have my original Moby Dick one, plus one I got from eBay several years ago.
 

No comments: